- Never Play Music Right Next to the Zoo Story Sequence
- Never Play Music Right Next to the Zoo Crossword
- Read and Record the Story
Oh, children! Remember! Whatever you may do,
Never play music right next to the zoo.
They’ll burst from their cages, each beast and each bird,
Desperate to play all the music they’ve heard.
A concert gets out of hand when the animals at the neighboring zoo storm the stage and play the instruments themselves in this hilarious picture book based on one of John Lithgow’s best-loved tunes.
Never Play Music Right Next to the Zoo Video
Themes in this story
Problem-Solving, Patience, Community, Friendship
- Have you ever been to the zoo? Which one? What animals can you name?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Who has been to a live concert? Which one? Where was it?
- Who do you know who plays a musical instrument? What’s YOUR favorite instrument?
- If this instrument was played by an animal instead, what animal would you pick?
Never Play Music Right Next to the Zoo Puzzle
Drag the puzzle pieces up to complete the puzzle.