In the dark, a funky beat. Something white with bony feet. Skeleton dancing up the street, Doing the Halloween Hustle. Skeleton is dancing his way to a Halloween party―but as he grooves across town, he keeps stumbling, tumbling, and falling apart! Can Skeleton stay in one piece long enough to make it to the party?
This is a perfect Halloween book for young readers who want to get into the spirit yet do not want to be scared. The colorful illustrations add an extra element of fun to the book which will suck the readers even more into the book. Halloween Hustle is made for reading aloud! It rhymes, has a great rhythm, and has repetitive text for students to read aloud with the teachers.
Halloween Hustle Video
Themes in this story
Perseverance, Friendship, Rhythm, Rhyme
- What do you think this story is about?
- Which is your favorite Halloween monster?
- Which Halloween monsters are spooky to you?
- What do you know about a skeleton?
- What does the word “hustle” mean?